Have you read the most interesting blog post ever? This blog post is SO full of #win. Maybe the world’s greatest blog post, written by a woman who knows. This brilliant young woman in backwoods TN is about to shut things down.
You do NOT want to miss this epic blog post. You will not believe what this woman in Tennessee just did.
Here are just 3 reasons why you do not want to miss this:
1. A woman in Tennessee says the internet ISN’T making us stupid.
2. The same woman in Tennessee who said the internet isn’t making us stupid has something else to say.
3. A certain woman in Tennessee believes that The Internet Really Believes that we are all stupid.
Do you believe what this woman in Tennessee just said? She said WE are smarter than the internet believes. What that means might make you spazz. This freckled, frugal woman in Tennessee just might make you think twice about internet content. I hope I’d be as courageous as this woman who thinks WE ARE THE SMARTEST creatures ever.
Ever think about whether snails ever cry? Forget it. Listen to this woman in her thirties. To the Internet Who Curates Its Content: this woman thinks You’re Dumb.
Here are a few things to remember if you ever run into this woman in Tennessee who thinks Internet Curation is Lame:
1. Internet curation isn’t All Wrong. It’s just the part about Headline Marketing.
2. Headline Marketing? Never heard of it? This woman in Tennessee says, You can’t afford NOT to!
3. That woman in Tennessee is Plain Tired of Headline Marketing.
4. Headlines don’t always have to use numbers and superlatives, says a woman in Tennessee!
5. Tennessee Internet Woman says sometimes stories need no qualification.
6. Caffeinating the headlines doesn’t make for a better story!!!!!! says a woman in Tennessee.
That woman might have gotten a little TOO real for the internet. That is ONE story you will NOT see on the 6 o’clock news. Woman in Tennessee: ‘I know I have homicidal feelings toward Headline Marketing.’
But that’s not all she says. She says she thinks this content curation is still evolving. Did you catch that? A Bible-thumping woman in Tennessee believes in evolution! Wait, was the prior headline just an #epic fail? Ever wondered what does evolution have to do with internet curation? A woman in Tennessee is ready to Get Real about headline marketing evolution. And she won’t go away. In 10 years, we’ll be glad that woman in Tennessee spoke up about that one thing that mattered.
Whatever it was.
Totes magotes share this on every social media interface you have or you will die like everyone who didn’t forward the e-mail chains with the punctuation marks that formed the shape of a robot in 1998.