We are blessed to have a very lovely mantle in our living room that I like to decorate through the seasons. I finally got the mantle assembled for summer but I felt it was missing something…
…something that represented our family as it is today.
Fast forward to last week when I received the print, I promptly placed it on the mantle and decided it was exactly the element that the mantle menagerie needed. A cheerful gleam of our family as we are in this season of life.
As for Easy Canvas Prints, here is what I found:
- The site is very user-friendly, with bright, easy navigation.
- The prices seem reasonable, based on what I see user-generated print services charge, e.g. Shutterfly, etc.
- The extras, e.g. borders and so forth are not sneakily added. You definitely know up front what you are paying for and why.
- Shipping was swift. I got my print within 2 days of ordering it.
- The canvas arrived by UPS, covered in plastic and sandwiched between cardboard. It was perfectly in tact. If you live in an apartment building, I would be sure to request UPS signature confirmation because the canvas could easily be stepped on if your building is high traffic.
- The print came with a hook on the back if I want to hang on the wall–lovely touch.
- The canvas fabric itself feels heavy-duty to me.
- The colors are a little more muted than a photograph printed on paper might be. My best advice would be to pick a very vibrant, color rich picture for printing on these canvases.
- Easy Canvas Prints has been fabulous to work with: friendly, efficient, and offering step-by-step instructions.
- Let me know if you are a blogger and you’d like to participate in a similar contest!
To enter for a FREE 8×10″ canvas, click here:
I will announce the winner next week!
Thanks, Easy Canvas Prints!